Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Envelope Clutch

It’s my mom’s birthday this week.  “Happy Birthday Mom!”

I’m trying to figure out a gift…yes the gift is going to be late.

I thought about sewing up a little bag for her and stumbled upon this free pattern and tutorial at See Kate Sew - envelope clutch pattern.

Here is how mine turned out.

IMG_0840

In the end I decided I will keep this bag.  I don’t think my mom would think it’s very practical…so I’ll use it on special occasions.  Plus all my current clutches are black, so I was excited to make one that was lighter in color.

Oh and in case you are interested in making one yourself…mine took under an hour to put together…it’s definitely a beginner pattern that almost anyone could tackle.  The hardest decision is probably what fabric to use!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, now I want one. I love clutches, and you're right, this is a lovely quickie!

    ReplyDelete